Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What are the qualifications to become an online freelancer?


I remember the first time i thought about freelancing my it skills online, it was intimidating to say the least. I thought to myself, who would hire me to do geek jobs? Well come to find out that there were many people looking for someone like me to help them get more work done. Now that i have been doing it for over 10 years i understand that there are many people out there wanting to become freelancers and start making money online .

I get so many emails and most are questions like... Complete Article

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to see that you have written again. I was waiting for your next blog, and I have found it at last. You have such a unique style of writing that no one else can replicate you. Can you suggest some online sites where I can gather experience in the field of blogging…how to go about it, and everything else? I came across some marketplaces such as Professional Logo Design, facebook banner design
devcc Seems good. I will post my skill and let’s see, I may even become as famous as you.

Unknown said...

One look and I have subscribed to your RSS feed. You are a wonderful writer and your website is just an amazing platform. How did you do this? Wish someone could guide me on how to start my own micro-blogging site. I have no doubt in my mind which road to take. You have convinced me to take up a full-time job as a freelance writer. I have begun my journey with marketplaces like best graphics design online,professional logo
design
, and www.elance.com. You can too!